Achieving your academic potential
Virginia Tech expects that each student athlete achieve his or her academic and athletic
potential, and it is our goal to help each student athlete meet this expectation.
Each athletic team is assigned an academic counselor who takes the lead in coordinating the academic support efforts for each team member.
Faculty members submit academic progress forms to Academic Counselors to allow student athletes time to adjust study practices and behavior.
Important Documents and Forms
Advising, computing facilities, timesheets, and tutoring.
Provides a structured approach to studying.
Student Athlete Travel Letter
- Office of Scholarship and Financial Aid
- Office of the University Bursar
- Office of the University Provost
- Office of the University Registrar
- Virginia Tech New Student Orientation
- Virginia Tech Principles of Community
- Virginia Tech Sports Medicine
- Virginia Tech Sports Nutrition
- Virginia Tech Sports Psychology
- Virginia Tech Undergraduate Advising